Benefits of Using a Travel Agent
As a Travel Agent, or I refer to myself as a Travel Consultant I know the importance of relationships. That’s why I take great pride in providing you with real guidance from day one, and nothing but the best service.
I want to share with you the Top 9 Benefits You’ll Get from Using a Travel Agent to plan your next romantic getaway, family vacation, or group adventure.
1. Value – I am a consultant, not a booking engine. I’m able to inform you of special promotions and huge deals, so you can get the most out of your vacation dollar. My negotiating power helps me get affordable rates for my clients – we’ll work within your budget!
2. Maximum Choice – I can provide you with a wide variety of travel options from several different travel suppliers to countless popular destinations. I stay on top of the latest resort openings, cruise ship amenities and romantic excursions, and make it a priority to travel to and experience many of the trips I recommend!
3. Convenient One-Stop Shopping – Once you’ve shared your vision with me, I’ll do everything in my power to make it happen! My goal is to curate those lasting memories, while minimizing the stress for you. All you have to do is pack!
4. Customer Advocate – In the rare case that something on your trip doesn’t go as planned, I’ll be here to resolve the problem and speak to the various travel suppliers on your behalf. You be confident knowing that your once-in-a-lifetime trip is being handled with care.
5. Expert Guidance – My wide scope of knowledge about the travel industry and extensive training allows me to book your trip efficiently. My first-hand knowledge of many popular honeymoon destinations will ensure you get the very most out of your special trip.
6. Personalized Service – If you need to contact me, I’m just a quick phone call or email away. You won’t have to navigate your way through a frustrating, automated phone system to get your questions answered and talk to a real person.
7. Time Savings – I know exactly where to find the information you need. Since I’ll be doing the research, your schedule will be freed up to make sure the rest of your Big Day goes as planned!
8. Unbiased Information – When you book travel through me, I will be working for you, not the travel supplier. My main concern is always you and your unique needs.
9. Trust – As your Travel Consultant, I’ll be personally invested in making your honeymoon experience unforgettable, from start to finish. For me, it’s not about just booking travel – it’s about making memories, and developing personal relationships with my clients!
Try using a Travel Agent. You will find it will be much easier to book your next trip! Ready to take the stress out of planning your vacation?
Destination & Tour Specialist